Spring












Hat Romwe - Wig Heahair - Dress SheIn -  Tights Aliexpress - Necklace Rock 'n rose - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I'm so happy good weather is finally here and I can finally shoot some springy coordinates, I don't know why this winter looked eternal! With warm temperature it's time to take back some dresses out of the closet and I have this brand new one to show you, it's a really simple black one with the classic A line skirt but I'm totally addicted to the roses details all over the waist, they make the dress look special even if it's really simple and cozy! You can wear it in many ways, this time I added my favorite Lita shoes to give an extra fancy feeling to the whole look! I also wore this gorgeous big chain necklace after ages, I totally forgot I had it but now I want to wear it all the time :D!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.