In the white









Hat h&m - Wig Heahair - Sweater Romwe (similar) - Skirt Evris - Shoes Quanticlo - Necklace Rogue + Wolf

With spring I'm trying to wear different colors other than my usual black so I chose this lovely crop sweater in white for a change. The quality is really good and it feels really soft on the skin, I totally recommend it if you're looking for a white crop sweater for a good price. The rest of the outfit is basic and features my favorite midi skirt I got in Japan some years ago, my usual black hat and this lovely pair of shoes in velvet, it's such a shame I won't be able to wear them for many months 'cause the texture is wintery, any of you has the same problem? I'm always in love with fall and winter items and it's really hard to find cool ones for spring and summer, maybe 'cause most of them are not black ahah! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.