Cherry










Hat Romwe - Jacket SheIn - Blouse Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots T.u.k

One more spring-ish look today with some of my favorite items, even if the weather became warmer I can't say goodbye to my favorite fake leather skirt but to create a more light look I added some color with this lovely red blouse and the denim jacket with the tiny roses details and, of course, my makeup (the gorgeous lipstick is Redrum from Jeffree Star and it's my favorite red lipstick :D). You'll see very soon some more colorful looks, I always like to try new things even items I'm not sure I like, this is one of the best thing in fashion in my opinion, experiment new things, colors and way to dress up!

5 commenti:

  1. Amazing style and love your recommendations.Though I confess, I do wish that first dress would work a little better for those of us with curves.I like to arrange in pairs with dress.I thought you can try it.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it! I'm sure it will be perdect on girls with more curves than me ;)

      Elimina
  2. love this look. really like the denim jacket :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.