Review: i.Fairy Ash Violet

Happy Halloween cuties! I hope you all had a great night :D today I have a new circle lenses review for my favorite shop Uniqso, this time for the i.Fairy Ash Violet. It's not easy to find a cool violet pair with a bright color but this is absolutely fabulous!


























I got the parcel in few days with the DHL shipping as always :D really recommended!

Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     16.2mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%



















The color is a really vivid and bright purple that fits really well dark eyes, but I'm sure it will be really good on light eyes too! The diameter is big but they're really comfy thanks to the high water content, I had no problems even if I wore them for a lot of hours! The design is really simple and perfect to fit both cosplay and outfits, I really like them and the color is noticeable with every light condition. They're available with prescription as well!















































Color ★★★★ vivid and bright violet color!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- vivid violet color that fits brown eyes
-  amazing design 
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! Check also the new promotion for this month!

6 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.