Leaves







Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Coat Romwe - Boots Romwe - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Backpack LaModa

Simple school-vibe look perfect for going around the town, I love so much autumn and seeing so many orange leaves around the streets make me happy. Any autumn fan here? I think it's my favorite season ahahah it's so nice to create a lot of different coords without dying for the heat or for the cold, the weather in my region is sunny most of the time so I can't really complain about it. I wish you a great weekend guys, I'll spend mine both with my family and friends so I think I'll be a bit busy, but stay tuned for a new outfit post on Monday!

4 commenti:

  1. I'm starting to love autumn more and more (apart from when it rains ;_;) so I understand how you feel!
    I love this outfit <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.