Halloween series: Melty skeleton

 































Headband Lockshop - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Glavil - Tights Ebay - Shoes Yru - Choker Wego

Halloween is around the corner so I decided to create a new "series" to inspire Halloween looks! You know I'm not really into pastel goth/creepy cute anymore, but I still like this style and I think it's perfect for everyone who wants to try something different for Halloween parties :D let me know if you like this idea so I'll do my best to make more posts as possible about the theme (and not only coordinates if you're interested in something different!). The point of this look is "melty skeleton", I was inspired by the lovely print of this sweater, melty prints are perfect for pastel goth but they're not easy to find, this sweater is also cheap but the quality is really good and perfect for autumn/winter! I'll do my best to find a good idea for an Halloween makeup too to share with you ;D

6 commenti:

  1. I would love a Halloween themed series <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. I found you over on lookbook! Love love love this look a halloween series would be fab!! x

    RispondiElimina
  3. This outfit is so amazing! I love love love that sweater... I'm really looking forward to Halloween!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.