mercoledì 29 maggio 2013

Review: Lady Macbeth Tights & Choker

* Sponsored review *


I would like to present you a new handmade shop that sponsored my review, Lady Macbeth!

The shop sells only handmade pieces, for example: accessories, tops, tights, etc and they are different collections, I love especially the galaxy one *v* I have been following this shop since the opening some months ago so I was really happy to have the chance to review them for you because there are a lot of super lovely things and the prices are cheap, I really hope you like them! I had the opportunity to chose two things I like:

 photo IMG_1609-1.jpg


 photo IMG_1332.jpg

 photo IMG_1336.jpg

Aren’t them super lovely? I love the Galaxy theme since the first time I saw it two years ago, I’m so happy I could take this tights because the quality is really good and the print amazing, I’m a big fan of purple and it’s really hard for me to find cool tights in this color but this pair is so amazing, how can’t I love them? The price is really affordable and you can choose between three different sizes! It’s really important because if you are a tall girl you can get the tights in the perfect size for you (I chose the S size).


 photo IMG_1367.jpg

 photo
FotoFlexer_Photo-11.jpg

Wearing it, also if you can’t see it really well! ( I will soon receive the fashion walk pictures *_* I can’t wait to show them to you!)

This collar is my favorite piece of all the shop, I’m addicted to collars and this one is so cute I fell in love with it! The material is really soft and everything has good quality, roses and studs are amazing together! It’s perfect for a lot of different styles, I highly recommend it!
She also sent me a cute earrings pair!

 photo IMG_1339.jpg

I would like to remember that everything is handmade and you can ask to customize the items and choose between a lot of sizes, just ask the dear Giulia who is the shop owner ^_^! She ships worldwide so everyone has the opportunity to buy fromher shop! I hope you liked the review and let me know what do you think about the products (and also the outfits ahah)!




11 commenti:

  1. Uhm, non è il mio genere, però realizza oggetti veramente carini <3 le calze in particolare sono molto belle.
    Tra l'altro mi piace un sacco la foto dove indossi il collare :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *_* purtroppo il giorno degli scatti stavo malissimo e si vede, però spero di essere uscita decente negli altri ahahah!

      Elimina
  2. I love your tights. *w* Amazing.


    bai-bai,
    Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
  3. The tights are so pretty, the print is amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  4. those tights are so so pretty!!!!
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Wow, sounds like you've some wonderful ideas and plans On Ladies Tights,sounds like the end result will look very nice! Best of luck with the changes

    RispondiElimina