Review: Anime Yandere Red Lenses by KleinerPixel Uniqso

 Hi cuties!

I have a new review for you today, it's about a new pair of lenses by my favorite shop Uniqso, the Anime Yandere Red circle lenses. This model is perfect for a lot of different cosplays (and special look!) so I was really curious to try them.




As always I got my parcel without problems, I really recommend Fedex shipping if you're looking for a fast shipping method this is totally for you!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so beautiful, I'm so in love with this design! The design is so lovely and perfect for a lot of different cosplays, I love the vibrant red color, it covers perfectly my brown eyes. The diameter is quite big but it still feels really comfortable. They come with prescription as well. I think these lenses are really cool for a pastel goth look too! You can find them HERE. You can find more colors here




This pair of lenses is so beautiful! Totally recommended.

Color ★★★★★ amazing color!
Design ★★★★  super special design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special occasion
- big diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on uniqso!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.