SHEIN 2020 Easter Special Offer : two outfits with the same sweater!

Hi lovelies!
I hope you're doing well, I have two new looks for you in collaboration with SheIn.
As always you have the special discount SEH050 to get a 15% off your order (over 39 euro) and it's valid from the 1st of April to 13th of May. You have a lot of time to enjoy this discount :D yay!











Coat SheIn - Sweater SheIn - Belt Aliexpress - Boots Quanticlo - Hat h&m

For a change I decided to create two similar outfits with the same sweater and show you how you can create different looks with the same item and similar accesories...without looking the same!
First outfit is a bit more me and black, but this cute brown sweater stands out a lot with black accessories! The quality is amazing and it's really soft too, also the coat is really soft and perfect for spring, you can never have too many black coats in your closet! 









Hat Romwe - Sweater SheIn - Coat SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

Second outfit is kind different even if I'm wearing the same sweater, I removed the belt and I also wore this lovely brown coat to create a more "monochromatic" look (but always with black accessories), the whole vibe is totally different from the previous outfit, this one is more cozy and less edgy! Oversized items are always my favorite cause you can wear them in a lot of different ways, like this sweater! I hope you liked both outfits and let me know which one is your favorite :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.