Review: Demon Slayer Kamado Nezuko wig + Sweety K Blytheye Pink Uniqso

Hi lovelies!

It's time for a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D this time about two items that are perfect together and I'm talking about the Kamado Nezuko wig (from the anime series Demon Slayer) and a pair of lenses perfect for her cosplay, the Sweety K Blytheye Pink



As always I got my package in a few days with Fedex shipping, I really recommend it if you're looking for the best shipping method in Europe :D. Everything was really well packed as always.

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days




I think this is the perfect pair for Nezuko! As you can see the color is a pretty shade of light pink and it covers really well my dark eyes, I'm sure they would look really cute over light eyes too! The diameter is not really big, but it gives a dolly look to your eyes that is perfect for cosplay. There are a lot of pink lenses out there, but I think this is a great option to match the Nezuko wig, what do you think? As every Sweety lenses I tried they're super comfortable, I had no problems wearing them. They come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. Check other colors too here





Color ★★★★★ amazing pink color!
Design ★★★★  pretty design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for cosplay and special events
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!



This is how the wig looks like in the website, I can confirmi it's totally the same both for style and color! The design is perfect for the Nezuko cosplay :D




This wig is made of 100% heat resistant synthetic fibers, I love the quality and how soft it is, it's really easy to comb and I love how the brown pair blends with the orange one, it's really similar to Nezuko's design and it makes this wig perfect for her cosplay!I really recommend it to you :D and as always you can use my code vanilla for a 10% discount on your order! You can get this wig HERE.

Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  special design and color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.