Review: Sweety Sensation Autumn Brown + Lolita Wig - Tri Color Waterfall Braid Uniqso

Hi lovelies!
It has been quite a long time since my last post here, I had a lot of important things to do in real life but now I'm back and I'm preparing many new contents for you for this October. Let's start the spooky month with a big review for my favorite shop Uniqso, you already know how much I love their products and I couldn't wait to show you some brand new things!



As always I got my items in a few days with Fedex shipping, no problems with customs :D I really recommend it if you're from Italy and Europe. The model I chose is the brand new Sweety Sensation in Autumn Brown :D

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



Recently I discovered my love for natural brown lenses and this pair is perfect for daily use. The color is a soft shade of brown, perfect to light up your natural color without looking too fake, I also love the simple design that makes these lenses perfect to wear for every occasion. I don't recommend them for cosplay just because they're too natural for shootings, I think you can find tons of Sweety lenses perfect for this use. As every Sweety lenses I already tried, they're really comfortable to wear all day and they come with prescription as well. You can get them HERE. You can check the other colors too here.




Color ★★★★★ gorgeous blue color!
Design ★★★★  natural design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargment effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing color  that covers really well dark eyes
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!




Second item is this amazing wig recently added in the shop!
I fell in love with this cute design, I never saw a wig like this before (and it's available in other colors too :D), the quality is really good and the fiber is soft at touch, I feel like a character from Final Fantasy while wearing it ahahah! What do you think about it?
As you can see the only little difference is the shade of pink, more light and pastel in real life, but I think it depends of different lights! You can get it HERE. And you can check the other colors here.


Specification
Processing Time 3 - 4 working days
Material 100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color Black Rose & Blue
Wig Length 70cm





This color combination is so amazing!! I wish I could dye my hair in these beautiful colors too.

Quality ★ ★ high quality fiber!
 Color  special design and color
 Softness  ★ smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.