Tropical






Hat Romwe - Choker Alien Mood - Kimono SheIn - Skirt Punk design shop - Shoes Naked Wolfe

A quick outfit post today with a look from a few days ago, weather is crazy hot lately so I wore something really fresh and light (but still cute!) and I love this lovely tropical printed kimono by SheIn,  you can wear it in a lot of different ways. As always don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn (orders over 59 euro). I have so many ideas for the incoming autumn (yes my mind is ready for it!) and I can't wait to show them to you :D I'll do my best to create some new videos too 'cause I miss so much my youtube channel, but recently I'm so busy I barely have the time to do everything. 


5 commenti:

  1. You look gorgeous modelling that SheIn flamingo-print tie-waist hipster kimono styled with the black Punk Design Shop mini-skirt and crop-top!!! Your perfectly applied lipstick and eye-makeup look beautiful and the green tinted wig looks very pretty as well.
    I would love to subscribe to and watch your YouTube videos.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your style is everything, how do you do it?

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for all the effort you put into crafting this, love your blog!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh, man – what a good post. Keep up the good share!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.