Review: Sweety Aura Brown Uniqso

Hi lovelies!
Last review for this week and I have another pair of circle lenses from the brand new series Aura by Sweety, the Sweety Aura in brown color, always by my favorite shop Uniqso. If you're looking for the most natural pair I ever tried this one is totally for you!


Sweety lenses come in these really easy to open plastic boxes, I really like them! As always my favorite shipping is with Fedex courier, I received my parcel in a few days without customs problems, the best opition for me!

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 3 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


At first sight you can think these lenses are totally invisible, but when you see the comparison without one lens you can totally see the difference, these lenses give a special and natural touch to your eye color, like a foggy effect which is really cool and cute! As every Sweety lenses they're really comfortable, especially 'cause the diameter is natural. I really recommend these lenses if you're looking for a natural everyday pair that gives a great and different touch to your eyes. You can get them HERE.




Color ★★★★★ natural brown blue color!
Design ★★★★  cute and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargment!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- great color  that blends really well with every eye
-  perfect for everyday
- natural diameter effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.