Rune









Hat h&m - Dress SheIn -Tights Uniqso - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I'm totally in the Christmas mood lately and I spent the past days going around with my bf and family for presents and some more decorations but I finally managed to shoot some new looks! There will be a lot of reviews for all December, but I really hope you'll like them and find them useful. Talking about today's look it's a really simple one but perfect for many different occasion, as always the whole mood is witchy but you can easily change the feeling with different accessories! Don't forget you can use my code vanilla15 for a 15% discount on your order! I already have similar dresses in my closet but this one has the amazing detail on the collar, so many lovely pearls! A different and nice touch to make a classic dress more fancy and special. 


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.