Astral








Hat Romwe - Hoodie Chyvonne le monnier - Skirt h&m - Tights Japan - Shoes Yru

Recently I don't feel really inspired with my looks so here's one more outfit feauturing a plaid skirt and a crop hoodie! This hoodie is from the brand Chyvonne Le Monnier and I'm so happy when I can show you cool items by indie brands like this one, it's super soft and the print is so well done, let me know if you like it as much as me! How it's going lately guys? I have so much work to do and have very little time to get all the Christmas presents, I think it's a busy period for everyone :D but I love the Christmas feeling all around! This year I think I won't buy something for myself, I'm currently saving money to get a new cool camera, I really hope to get it soon so I can share more high quality photos with you!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.