Review: Sweety Elsa Jade

Happy weekend guys! I hope you're spending some good quality time with your beloved ones :) today I have one more review, this time about a new pair of circle lenses, always from my favorite shop Uniqso! I choose a new model called Sweety Elsa Jade, I was really curious to try it. If you're looking for a natural pair of lenses this model is perfect for you!


You already know Sweety lenses come in these really easy to open plastic boxes! I received the package in a few days thanks to the Fedex shipping, as always it's my favorite shipping method to receive my lenses without problems :D

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


As you can see the lenses have a natural diameter effect which is great if you're looking for a pair to wear everyday, the model is really natural without looking fake at all. The color is a cute shade of green, the design is really simple too, but it hasn't the usual black border so it looks way more natural then the classic circle lenses one! They're really comfy as every Sweety lenses I already tried. You can get them HERE. This model is available in other colors too and you can check them here!





If you're looking for a natural pair of green lenses this one is perfect for you!

Color ★★★★★ great green color!
Design ★★★★  simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- cute color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for everyday
- natural enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.