Review: Premium Wig Platinum Pearl Uniqso

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Mine was really full, I totally need some rest ahah! Today I have a new review for you and I'm sure you'll love it :D 'cause I'm talking about a new gorgeous lace front wig from Uniqso! Many of you asked for more wig reviews about lace fronts and I'm so happy I can suggest these amazing and affordable wigs to you. This time I tried the Premium Wig Platinum Pearl! I want to improve my wig's reviews so you'll find more details and pics from now on :D


Specification
Processing Time 2 - 3 working days
Material 100% heat resistant fibre, handmade elaborate crocheted
Wig Color Pearl white
Wig Length 35cm
Style Short & straight
Type Lace front wig

This is how the wig looks like in the website, a gorgeous platinum blonde in a cute bob style! I'm really into this kind of hair style at the moment and I love how you can easily change your look just wearing a comfy wig like this one!




I took some pics to show you every detail: as you can see the lace front is well done and also easy to cut, I did it in just two minutes! Inside it has also three combs you can use to mantain your wig in place, I didn't use them and I found the wig really comfy to wear without worrying about it!
The fiber is really high quality and soft, you can comb them with your fingers too! I'm really sure this wig will last many years without problems :D the color also is totally the same as the website pics! You can get it HERE.





This wig is fabulous! I really love the style and the great quality, I totalle recommend it to you! Let me know if you want more wig reviews, I would be really happy to do them! 

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  amazing color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use my code vanilla for  discount on your order :D

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.