Review: Sweety K Fantasy Uniqso

Hi cuties! I have another review for you today, always for my favorite shop Uniqso :D and I'm talking about a new pair of circle lenses perfect for daily use, the Sweety K Fantasy green! I was loooking for a new pair of natural green lenses and this pair is perfect for me!


As always I got my parcel in a few days and without problems with the customs with Fedex shipping, I really recommend it to all of you if you're from Italy! 


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


I'm so in love with these lenses! The color is a shiny and natural green that covers really well my brown eyes, the final effect is so natural I really love it! The design is simple, but I love the tiny yellowe sparkle in the center part, it gives to your eyes a shiny and dolly look I really like! The diameter is natural so it would be a perfect choice for an everyday look. I think you can use them also for some cosplays if you don't need a huge enlargement effect. They come with prescription as well and they also come in blue! You can get them HERE




I'm so happy with these lenses and I hope to try the blue ones too! 

Color ★★★★gorgeous green color!
Design ★★★★  great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- stunning color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for everyday
- natural enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.