Windy









Wig Heahair - Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt Light in the box - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

Today's look feauturing some of my favorite items for summer time: a long floral skirt is a great way to create a nice fancy outfit, the texture is really light so it's perfect for the heat. I paired it with this brand new top I recently got in the mail, I have been looking for so long for something like this! Off shoulders tops are a must have in summer and I love wearing them, this one is also totally open in the back and you can easily adjust it to your measurements. Maybe you won't believe me but the day I took the pics there was a really strong wind and shooting was hard, but I did it :D and I think you can't notice it at all! Every blogger knows the struggle of windy days ahah.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.