Review: Geo Xtra Bella Grey Uniqso

It's time for another circle lens review :D always for my favorite shop Uniqso, today's lenses are really different from the ones in the previous post: I chose Geo Xtra Bella Grey, a pair of really famous Geo lenses I never tried before, I'm pretty sure you'll like it too!


Lenses come in the classic glass packging, I chose as always Fedex shipping and I got my lenses in a few days without problems! 


Specification
Diameter 14.8mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.8mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



These lenses are so BIG and you can see the huge difference with my natural diameter, they're perfect for old time gyaru fashion but also for cosplay, the color is really vivid and it covers really well my brown eyes, the grey pops up really well and the design is really pretty too, it gives a dolly look to your eyes which I totally love! Even if the diameter is big the lenses are really comfortable, I had no problems wearing them. You can buy them HERE and of course they come with prescription. This model is available in other colors too and you can check them here




I'm totally in love with this pair of lenses, cute design and great color!

Color ★★★★great grey color!
Design ★★★★  lovely design
Enlargement ★★★big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- lovely color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay and gyaru fashion
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.