Darkness

04:16









Headband handmade by me - Necklace Fernoopa - Dress Amazon - Shoes Quanticlo

Recently I rediscovered the pleasure to create more special outfits instead of casual ones, like this one I wore some days ago! It's not a look you can easily go around with, especially in my country, but I think it can be cool for a chance like coachella or something like that (and it's also really comfy and fresh too!). The dress is not a dress but a piece of lingerie, I don't know but I love wearing intimated pieces like proper dresses, let me know if I'm not the only one! I'll use it also for sleeping during this season 'cause is so soft and comfy, just an amazing piece to have in the closet, I'm sorry I totally forgot the Amazon shop who sent me this lovely item, but I hope you can easily find something like this anyway! 

3 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE this outfit! You look like a vampire queen <3
    I had no idea it was actually lingerie... You've pulled it off so well as a "normal" dress!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.