Review: Sweety Candy Red Uniqso

Hi cuties! Last post for this month and it's another circle lens review, always for my favorite shop Uniqso, I'm pretty sure you'll love this pair of circle lenses :D especially if you love doing extreme makeup or cosplay! I'm talking of the Sweety Candy Red, I never tried this model before but Sweety lenses are always amazing and their quality is great!


As always I got my lenses with Fedex shipping without customs fee! I really recommend it especially if you're from Italy, 'cause with other couriers the parcels can be blocked at the customs for controls. If you need your lenses in a few days this is the best shipping method ever!


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



I can't describe how much I love this lenses! They're totally perfect, the red color is really bright and it covers really well my brown eyes, I'm sure they'll cover in a great way light eyes too! The diameter is quite big so they're perfect for cosplay and gothic looks, the color is so vivid and it's really visible even if you shoot pics from a certain distance. The design is quite simple and I really like it for these lenses 'cause the color is already bright. They come with prescription as well! You can get them HERE. They're available also in many other colors and you can check them here




I'm totally in love with these lenses! Do you like them? If you're looking for a cool pair of red lenses this is for you!

Color ★★★★★ amazing red color!
Design ★★★★  simple design
Enlargement ★★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color that covers really well dark eyes
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay and gothic looks
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.