Review: Sweety Anime Yellow Uniqso

Hi lovelies! I have one more circle lens review for you, always from my favorite shop Uniqso :D I wanted to try something special and cool so I choose the Sweety Anime yellow which make your eyes look like an anime girl ones, love them so much!


As always I really recommend Fedex shipping if you're from Europe and you need your lenses in a few days :D the best shipping method ever in my opinion, and I never had problems with customs using it! The lenses from Sweety always come in this cute cartoon box and in tiny plastic packges so you can easily open them.


Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 38%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days



I can't describe how beautiful, bright and colorful these lenses are, my pics speak perfectly! The design is special and great for cosplay, I'm pretty sure there are some charcters in recent anime series with this design :D and you can find them in different color combinations too, this mix between yellow and light brown is gorgeous and perfect over natural brown eyes, the pigment is really strong and vivid so I'm quite sure they'll look amazing over light eyes! Sweety lenses are always my favorite ones and they're so comfy, you don't need to take them off after a few hours, just some eye drops and you can wear them all day! They come with prescription as well! Get them HERE.




Love so much these lenses, the design is amazing!

Color ★★★★★ amazing yellow and brown color!
Design ★★★★  special design
Enlargement ★★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- gorgeous color that covers really well dark eyes
-  special design
- perfect for cosplay!!
- big diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.