Black lace









Hat Romwe - Choker Japan - Dress SheIn - Tights Virivee - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I hope you had a great and relaxing Easter with your beloved ones :D I had the chance to shoot some new pics for my second ig account and I can't wait to show you more contents! Today's outfit is all about black but with a touch of color, I recently received this gorgeous pair of tights by virivee, you already know I really like their tights and their quality is amazing, I never saw in my life such beautiful designs! To mantain the full black look to show the tights properly, I wore this new big and comfy sweater/dress, the sleeves are so gorgeous and they give a totally different effect to the whole look, the quality is also pretty good too! Shein has also a nice plus size section on their website and you can also check their daily news for more interesting items! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.