Corset











Hat Romwe - Choker Romwe - Top Shein - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo


Hi guys! I shot these pics some days ago in my city, 'cause i'm currently in Milan for a tiny trip to explore the city spending some time with friends I rarely see due to the distance, I can't wait to show you some cool pics of this beautiful city and if you want some sneak peaks you can check my Instagram stories as well. This outfit is quite light but with good weather I was totally ok shooting these pics ahahah I was wearing a new gorgeous top with an elastic corset, which is such a cool detail, together with my favorite fake leather skirt you already saw many times, I should get a new one! The tights are also new and I got them for an amazing price during sales, maybe I'll take one more pair 'cause their amazing and really comfortable!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.