Witch Heart











Hat Romwe - Wig Donalovehair - Tee The Grunge Monkey - Cardigan Sammydress - Bag The Grunge Monkey - Tights Taobao - Shoes Quanticlo

I'm so happy to show you some pieces from the new The Grunge Monkey collection! You already know I really love this English brand and I think their prints are amazing and very well done, in the past weeks they released their new collection about Hearts and feauturing many different prints, I'm wearing the amazing Witch Heart one (both on t-shirt and bag) which is my favorite, but you can see here all the new lovely items! I'm always happy and proud to show you tiny and handmade brands putting such passion in their work, it's one of my favorite things of being a blogger :D! The outfit is all black but I tried to make it a bit more special pairing different textures like the fake leather of the skirt and the sheer and soft material of the cardigan, to add a tiny touch of blue I added one of my favorite wigs to fit the print. I hope you like it and let me know of course what do you think about handmade brands!

2 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous <3 Your wig is cool <3 I love those colors !

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your outfit is very lovely, as always! That print on the shirt and on the bag looks really good, too *_*

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.