Review: Sweety Eclair Blue Uniqso

04:55
Hi guys! Time for a new circle lens review for my favorite shop Uniqso, there you can find so many different lenses (and amazing wigs!) so it's always really hard to choose only a few pair of lenses :D for today's post I chose the gorgeous Sweety Eclair Blue!



I got the lenses in a few days with Fedex shipping, this is always my favorite shipping method and I really recommend it if are Europe! As I always say the plastic boxes are my favorite, easy to open so you can take out the lenses in a few seconds.

Specification
Diameter 14.5mm
Water Content 40%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Replacement Period Within 12 months
What's inside A pair of contact lens + a lens case
Processing Time 2-3 working days


As you can see the color is so bright over my natural brown eyes, the combination between blue and yellow gives a special touch the whole look! The diameter is quite natural, it fits almost every eye without problems, the design is pretty too and I think it can be perfect for a cosplay too! The lenses are really comfortable, Sweety brand is one of my favorite ones :) you can feel totally safe wearing them for a lot of hours without problems! They come with prescription as well. You can get the pair HERE



I love this lenses so much! The design and the color combination is so gorgeous :D I'm sure this pair will suit very well light eyes too!

Color ★★★★ amazing color combination that covers really well every eye
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing blue/yellow combination that fits everyone
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.