Wave









 Headband Taobao - Necklace Shopdixi - Romper Bershka - Kimono Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo - Bag Bodyline

I joined a local convention the past Sunday, the cool thing is that there was a theme: Fairytales. I had nothing that fit the theme, but I did my best to create an inspired coordinate! My main inspiration was the traditional japanese fairy tales about spirits, I wanted to do a kitsune inspired outfit so bad but I had nothing in my closet, so I went for a yuki onna one! I did also some glittery tears 'cause in one of my favorite anime/manga (Yuu Yuu Haskusho) these yokai used to cry precious jems. I wore for the first time this lovely kimono, the print is amazing and the pastel shade of pink is too cute! I wasn't able to take good pics 'cause the location was not the best (a mall) but a kind photographer took some portrait pics and I love them so much I had to share them with you (thanks to Mario Rinaldi for the gorgeous pics!)

3 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.