Numb










Wig Donalovehair - Dress SheIn - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

I warn you there will be tons of outfit posts wearing floral prints or roses embriodery! It's my current obsession for summer, I couldn't help myself when I saw this black dress with a cute flower print on it ahah! I really like the tiny touch of color given by the roses embroidery over the all black look, I think it's the only way to make my looks a bit more "colorful" :P and I love how elegant this print can be. During the hot season it's really hard for me to wear cute clothes and I always end wearing big casual tees with sneakers, but this trend helped me a lot so I don't go out like a potato sack all the time ahah! This dress is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for a night out but at the same time the fabbric is really soft and easy to wear. Talking about something totally different the current news about Chester's death make me incredibly sad, I grew up listening to his voice, Linkin Park was my absolutely favorite band when I was very young...I hope you're in a better place now.

3 commenti:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! *_* I agree with you that the rose prints are (usually) very elegant. I love that exact print on your dress. It suits you really well! Once again, hahah.

    I feel really sad about Chester's death... Linkin Park was a huge part of you childhood (and at the moment, too) but I also hope he will be in a better place.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're always so kind TuT thank you so much sweetie!

      Elimina
  2. Perfect clicks in that black maxi..
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.