Kuro










Hat Romwe - Wig Donalovehair  - Top SheIn - Skirt Evris - Sandals Quanticlo

I'm so happy I'm finally back with my usual blog schedule with many new posts every week :D I missed so much spending my time editing and talking about blog related things! This outfit is one of the comfiest ever even if it looks quite fancy, this cute top is something I wear literally 3 times a week since I got it 'cause it's comfy but at the same time cool and perfect with everything in my closet, I wear it a lot with a pair of culottes pants too! There's also a great promotion in this moment on SheIn, the shipping is FREE (With No Minimum Order) worldwide to over 100 countries this weekend! Don't miss this amazing chance :D
The skirt is my favorite midi one in my wardrobe, I got it in 2015 in Tokyo, Evris is such a cute and feminine brand I wish I had the chance to get some more items from it! Oh and excuse my bruises, lately it seems I'm bumping against everything XD!


2 commenti:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I can relate to the bruises thing as well, I'm so clumsy and lately it seems to have gotten worse :')

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.