Smile













Hat h&m - Tee Black Sanctuary - Cardigan Sammydress - Choker Bornprettystore - Tights Tally Weijl - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I have another new look featuring one of the gorgeous tee from Black Sanctuary, I always try to create different looks with these tees and show you how versatile they're. The first look was more grungy and metal-inspired, the second one casual and street with a distressed denim jacket and lastly this one is more witchy with my favorite h&m hat, sheer cardigan and of course all black items and red makeup (and a new lipstick from Mac, the color is Smoked Purple)! If you're interested I can do a collection post to share my ideas on how to coordinate oversize tees :D let me know!

4 commenti:

  1. I'm envious that you can pull off a hat so well - I look like a right fool wearing one but one day I dream of looking as good as you do.

    I've been seeing you wearing a lot of Black Sanctuary lately and it's making me more and more interested in the brand! I just visited their website and eeeeeeeek you're on the front page! That is so amazing! (I'll send you a pic on Twitter).

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always so sweet dear ;u; I'm pretty sure hats would suit you really wel!!
      I'm collaborating with them but I didn't imagine my pics would be on the front page *_* I'm so happy!

      Elimina
  2. Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
    Love your style, you rock!!
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much! You're so kind :D

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.