Review: Western Eyes Nada Peace Grey Uniqso

Hi guys! It feels so strange January is already over, but I'm really proud I finished all the blog work I had to do for this month, even if I'm still incredibly busy for my exams. Today I have one more circle lens review, I already wrote two posts about this amazing model from Uniqso (you can read the reviews here and here), I'm talking about the Western Eyes Nada Peace Grey!

As always I got the parcel in a few days with Fedex shipping, I really reccomend it! The lenses comes in these cute and easy to open boxes :D

Base Curve
8.6mm
Color Tones
1 Tone
Diameter
16.5mm
Processing Time
2-3 working days
Remarks
Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period
12 months
Water Content
38%

As you can see the color is so light and vibrant, it covers perfectly my natural brown eyes, even if the color is so light! The effect is really natural 'cause they haven't the classic black line around the lenses, I think they're great both for daily use and cosplay 'cause they're incredibly visible! The diameter is really natural and the lenses are super comfy like the other colors I already tried! You can check the other reviews I made for the green pair and the blue pair! They come with prescription as well!



As you can see the color is so vibrant and covers really well my dark eyes!


Color ★★★★ natural light grey color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ simple and nice design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- light grey color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for daily use
- natural diameter
- super comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


There's also an amazing promotion this month: buy one and get one free! (You can check it here for more details). Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.