Mesh








Hat h&m -  Tshirt SheIn - Mesh dress Romwe - Skirt h&m - Choker SheIn - Cat ring BornPrettyStore - Necklace BornPrettyStore - Boots Tuk

Hi guys! It has been quite a long time (for me!) without blogging, the weather was so incredibly bad lately, I don't joke when I say we had almost 3 weeks without sun (rain, snow, wind....) so it wasn't possible for me to shoot new looks. I took these photos today and I freezed my butt just to show you how gorgeous  this long mesh dress is, I imagine it with so many different looks and I can't wait to do something new with it! You can also see it in my latest unboxing video (it's in italian but you can see the items pretty well!). I was inspired by aomoji kei so I paired it with a graphic tee, fake leather skirt, platform boots and some black and silver accessories. I also have some good news as blogger and I can't wait to show you soon my new projects :D.

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.