Review: Sweety Milky Grey Uniqso

Hi guys!
I recently got some new lenses from Uniqso and I was really excited to show them to all of you! I was looking for a new pair of natural grey lenses, 'cause my favorite pair is expired (sigh!) I went for the Sweety Milky Grey, I already tried this model in green (you can check the review here), I loved them so I tought it was a nice chance to try them in grey too :D


Sweety lenses always come in this cute cartoon box, but the thing I really love is the lenses packging! It's so easy and convenient to open than the usual bottled ones :D. I got the parcel as always twith Fedex shipping without problems, best shipping method ever and you'll receive your lenses in only 5 days!

Base Curve
8.6mm
Color Tones
3 Tones
Diameter
14.5mm
Water Content
40%
Center Thickness
0.03 - 0.13mm
Replacement Period

12 months

The model is the classic bicolor one really simple but still super vivid even with the natural light. The color is a nice shade of grey paired with an orange tint in the center which makes the lenses blended perfectly with my natural brown eyes! The diameter is big but not gigantic, which makes this pair perfect also for daily use, but you can use them for cosplay too :D. They're really comfy like every Sweety lenses I already tried and come with different colors and prescription as well! I really like them and I think I found the perfect replacement for my old pair!


I'm sorry I look so tired in these pics but I didn't feel well the day I shoot the lenses ;u; but as you can see the color is really visible even with a certain distance! I'm sure I'll wear them a lot :D

Color ★★★★ gorgeous grey color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ great enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- grey color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for daily use and cosplay
- great diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! And don't forget to check the Halloween SALE!

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.