lunedì 31 ottobre 2016

Review: Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Red

Hi guys! I have a new circle lens review for you :) always for my favorite shop Uniqso! I completed a new cosplay so I chose a pair to fit it, the Kawayii SUPER Big Eyes A-Max Red. I 've never tried a pair of circle lenses from this brand before so I was really curious about the quality!





























I got the lenses in the Sweety package so maybe they're from the same brand but with different names? The shipping was super fast with Fedex and I hadn't problems with the customs! Really recommended if you already had problems with Dhl :D

As you can see the lenses are super big and the red color pops up a lot over my natural brown eyes! The diameter is REALLY big but they're really comfortable even if you wear them for a lot of hours thanks to the 55% of water content. The red color is really visible and bright, perfect for cosplay :D. the design is really simple and great to fit almost every look without problems, the black thick outer line is really cute too! I really recommend this pair of lenses if you're looking for a nice and super big red pair for cosplay!



The lenses are super visible even in distant pictures as you can see! I'm so in love with them **!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous red color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ BIG enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- red color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect cosplay and event's pics
- BIG diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! And don't forget to check the Halloween SALE!

2 commenti: