Review: Dolly Eye Puffy 3 tones green


Second review for Uniqso as I said in the previous post! This time I chose Dolly Eye Puffy 3 tones green, 'cause I wanted a natural green pair to wear daily without looking too fake, it was the first time I tried this model and I was really curious to see how it suits me!


Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     3 Tones
Diameter     14.5mm
Processing Time     2-3 working days
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     38%























The color is a cute and special green tone with some yellow near the pupil, they suit really well my natural brown eyes thanks to the yellow part that blends nicely! The diameter is not really big but the final effect is really similar to bigger lenses, totally amazing! The design is really simple and natural, perfect for a natural make up and to wear them daily without looking too fake, they're also really comfy, I wore them for 8 hours and I hadn't problems. They come with prescription of course!


























































































Color ★★★★ great color that blends really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★★ great enlargement effect
Comfort ★★★★ really comfy

Pros:
- great design and color
- perfect for a daily look
- nice enlargement effect
- really comfy
Cons:
- non apt for a cosplay

Don't forget to check the current Uniqso promotions here and here!

8 commenti:

  1. They look really nice! I like the design on them
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. I have this in grey! There are amazing!! ^_^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so curious to try the grey pair *_* I'm sure they're amazing too!

      Elimina
  3. The color is so cool!! I'd love to try it but I always have problem with circle lens that have water content less than 50% ( ̄ー ̄)

    The Strawberry Tales

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It's really sad you have that problem ;u; this pair is really comfy even if the water content isn't really high!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.