Party hard


After so many Japan related posts it’s time to recover all the posts about November! Let’s start with a dinner at Grazia’s house, it was my birthday earlier in the same week so it looked like a birthday party ahah! She cooked a lot of delicious food, I only cooked the sweets (chocolate muffins and biscuits)  for our after dinner tea party eheh!

Photobucket

Headbow, skirt, socks Aatp – Jacket BPN – Shoes Taobao - Choker Fernopaa

My outfit! I had finally the occasion to wear my new Vampire Prelude skirt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awww they are so cute!

Photobucket

A stupid picture of our tea party, our idea of party hard 8D

Photobucket

The table for the tea party and the biscuits I cooked ^^

Photobucket

The dinner! We ate pasta with tomatoes and bread crumbs and fried cutlet with potatoes, everything was really yummy!

Photobucket

And lastly the presents I received! These items were in  my wish list but I didn’t tell it to anybody so I was so shocked they gave me these beautiful things T_T thank you very much sweeties, you know me very well!
We had a great time, talked a lot, saw Japanese magazines and tried dresses ahah! I hope I can spend another amazing day like this soon!

I have a lot of new posts ready about the lolita fashion show in Lucca, a Lockshop review and a big summary with all my last outfits!

22 commenti:

  1. Hihi, party hard with a blanket and some tea! Your gifts are wonderfull, and how sweet and thoughtfull that they gave them to you, sice you didn't told them about it :D Nice surpise!

    And you looked so beautiful, that dress is wonderfull and you look great in it. ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind!

      Elimina
  2. Haha I love the tea party photo!
    You look gorgeous, as always. C:

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awww the three of you look so adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun (^.^)and these kinds of bisquits are delicius, I always buy some when I'm in Italy haha xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much sweetie ♥♥ I'm so glad you liked the biscuits *_* which italian city did you visit?

      Elimina
    2. Actually, I was never to an italian city (weird, now I come to think about it...), but in summer my family and I often go to the lago di como for camping :)

      Elimina
    3. Lago di Como is amazing! I hope you can visit some italian city asap ♥

      Elimina
  4. all 3 of you look awesome and tea party hard is the best! :))

    there is a giveaway on my blog, participate if you like! :3
    tella's Giveaway~

    RispondiElimina
  5. You look so pretty!!! Red really suits you! :D The girls look adorable too ^^~
    Seems you had fun!
    And food is always mandatory when meeting friends hahaha

    Pretty presents! They are so nice!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you very much sweetie ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  6. Mi sa che ho qualche foto che ti ritrae al Lucca fashion show... per caso avevi una parrucca rossa e un abito nero e oro?

    RispondiElimina
  7. What a lovely party, your friends are as stylish as you are! And the food looks really yummy^^ It's nice your friends know you so well to get you items you like alot!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ you're so kind!

      Elimina
  8. You all seems to have a lot of fun and your outfit is wonderful. You got great stuff!

    RispondiElimina
  9. heh,so cute party.Love ur coords and also love this crossed sweater and amazing leggins ^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.