Review: Lolita Wig 287B Uniqso


Hi guys! Recently I have been full of work but I'm happy to finally share with you a new review for my favorite shop Uniqso :D and this time is about a lovely pastel wig!

As always I got it without problems with Fedex shipping, my favorite method to get your products in a few days without problems with customs! It was well packed and the wig was in perfect condition :)


This is how the wig looks like in the website, I fall in love with this lovely color combination and the cute style perfect for lolita or pastel fashion!

Specification
Processing Time 3 - 4 working days
Material100% heat resistant fibre
Wig Color Blue Pink Mixed
Wig Length 45cm




I love this gradient color so much! The style is really easy to comb and mantain in a good shape, I really recommend it if you want an easy wig to wear tons of times without worrying too much :) the quality as every wig from Uniqso is great, the fiber is super soft at touch and you can style the wig with heat too if you want to change the style, so amazing! You can get it HERE.

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous design and colors
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 


Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

1 commento:

  1. That mixed blue and pink Lolita wig by Uniqso looks extremely pretty, as does your perfectly applied eye-makeup and lipstick. You look gorgeous!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.