Lace







Wig RayRayHair (discount code: Vanilla) - Choker Alien Moon - Top SheIn - Skirt Punkdesign shop - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Another all black look today but I can't help myself they're always my favorite looks to wear, I love playing with different materials and textures, especially when you have a gorgeous piece like this lace bodysuit. It's really elegant but at the same time comfortable, I tried to make a more casual look pairing it with a plain skirt, my usual platform boots and some black accessories.  A really simple but at the same time cool outfit in my opinion. As always don't forget you can use my code vanilla for a 15% discount on SheIn! I'm working one some new reviews so stay tuned for them :D.

1 commento:

  1. That outfit is extremely attractive, and you look gorgeous wearing it! I love the Punkdesign Shop mini-skirt, the wonderfully feminine embroidered top from SheIn, the RayRayHair wig, and the Calzedonia tights. Your eye-makeup and lipstick look beautiful and perfect and usual.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.